Best of British Game
Date: Wednesday 7th October 2020 Time: 10am – 5pm
Best of British Game Masterclass
The wide variety and incredible quality of our glorious British Game makes Autumn a truly special time in the culinary calendar. But knowing how to choose, prepare and cook such wonderful lean ingredients, such as venison, partridge and pheasant is vital in getting the most delicious results every time.
Come along to The Cooking School for an inspiring ad educational day and learn the best techniques and tips needed to cook a beautiful selection of mouth-watering recipes.
What to expect:
- Small classes, socially distant and safe workspaces and PPE – in line with the government Covid 19 guidelines and legislation
- Drink on arrival
- Debone and stuff a pheasant and prepare a delicious pheasant jus
- Prepare a delicious partridge dish and sauce
- Make Indian inspired venison kofta
- Watch the Chef’s demo of a beautiful venison loin dish
- Watch a demo of the classic garnish of game chips!
- Lunch with Wine
N.B. Please arrive to all our courses 10/15 minutes early to enjoy a welcome drink with your fellow chefs.