Best of British – Picnics
Forget soggy sandwiches and uninspiring sausage rolls – if you fancy adding some deliciously different dishes to your al fresco eating repertoire, then join us for an entertaining and innovative morning and discover how to make delectable fresh and fabulous savoury and sweet movable feasts. Including Quail Scotch Eggs, Classic Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Red Onion and Chorizo Tart, Anti Pasti Skewers, Delicious Salads, Fruit Kebabs and more……
- Drinks on arrival
- Demonstrations from the Head Chef
- Hands on Cooking with expert tuition
- Enjoy eating the food you have made together with your fellow chefs at the end of the session
- Wine and accompaniments with your meal
- Food to take home with you (so bring your own containers!)
- Recipe pack to take home with you
N.B. Please arrive to all our courses 10/15 minutes early to enjoy a welcome drink with your fellow chefs.
N.B. This course can be made suitable for vegetarians.