Best of British – Summer Fruit Puddings
Date: Wednesday 2nd June 2021 Time: 11 – 1.30pm
If you’re looking for a little inspiration to satisfy that summer sweet tooth, join The Cooking School team to master some simple but stunning summer desserts that don’t involve slaving over a hot stove in the kitchen, but will delight diners of any age. We’ll make the most glorious meringue roulade, rustle up a new variation on the classic summer pudding and create a delectable no-cook cheesecake – all whilst enjoying a glass or two of the perfect Pimms!
- Drinks on arrival
- Demonstrations from the Head Chef
- Hands on Cooking with expert tuition
- Light Lunch with wine, including a dessert made in the class
- Wine and accompaniments with your meal
- Food to take home with you (so bring your own containers!)
- Recipe pack to take home with you
N.B. Please arrive to all our courses 10/15 minutes early to enjoy a welcome drink with your fellow chefs.
N.B. This course can be made suitable for vegetarians.