Best of British – Summer Menu
Date: Saturday 4th June 2022 Time: 10am – 2pm
Date: Saturday 16th July 2022 Time: 10am – 2pm
If you’re looking for a little inspiration to satisfy that summer flavours, join The Cooking School team to master some simple but stunning summer dishes that can invoke a feeling of summer even in the wonderful British weather (rain in July – not on your plate!)
We’ll make – Scotch Eggs with delightful quail eggs, Haddock with a Medley of Summer Vegetables and seasonal Jersey Royals finished with a Strawberry Tart with a perfect Creme Patissiere!- all whilst enjoying a glass or two of the perfect Pimms or fresh lemonade!
- Drinks on arrival
- Demonstrations from the Head Chef
- Hands on Cooking with expert tuition
- Light Lunch with wine, including a dessert made in the class
- Wine and accompaniments with your meal
- Food to take home with you (so bring your own containers!)
- Recipe pack to take home with you
N.B. Please arrive to all our courses 15/20 minutes early to enjoy a welcome drink with your fellow chefs.
N.B. This course can be made suitable for vegetarians.