Date: Thursday 30th January 2020 Time: 10am – 12:30pm
Date: Wednesday 18th March 2020 Time: 10am – 12:30pm
Date: Wednesday 22nd April 2020 Time: 10:30am – 1pm
Here at The Cooking School, we absolutely adore bread, it’s been a staple in our diets for millennia, yet still, it can seem a struggle to make the perfect loaf. We will be diving into the past using ancient flours and techniques to create truly decadent loaves and rolls from some of the finest stone ground flours around.
The class includes:
- A welcome drink with your fellow chefs
- A demonstration of how to make three different varieties of bread
- Make your own Sour Dough – Using a century old culture
- Make your own stone ground white floured loaf
- Make your own multi seed rolls using ‘Ancient Grains’
- A recipe pack to take home
N.B. Please arrive to all our classes 10/15 minutes early to enjoy your welcome drink. Please bring your own containers to take home leftovers.