Catch of the Day!
Date: Tuesday 28th September Time: 5.30 – 8pm
From filleting to scaling, skinning and more. As much as people love fish, many of us lack the confidence to deal with both the preparation required and the best techniques for cooking it. Let us show you how to choose the freshest fish from your local fish market, fillet it with expertise and create delicious fish recipes step by step, guided by our friendly expert teacher. In this fish class you will be preparing two colourful and flavour-packed fish dishes, with side accompaniments, which you will dine on at the end of the class, accompanied by free flowing wine.
- A welcome drink to enjoy with your fellow chefs
- Excellent tuition from our qualified chefs
- Learn essential knife skills
- Tips on how to choose the freshest fish
- Fillet a Flat Fish and a Round Fish
- Scale Fish
- Make Two Fish Dishes and sides
- A recipe pack to take home with you
- Lunch/Dinner with wine