Katsu Curry Workshop
Date: Friday 3rd July 2020 Time: 6pm – 7.30pm
Date: Thursday 10th September 2020 Time: 11.30pm – 1.00pm
Date: Friday 25th September 2020 Time: 6.30pm – 8.00pm
It seems hard to believe that the British introduced curry to Japan over 100 years ago – and from there, the katsu curry was born! Crisp, golden crumbed chicken covered in a fragrant curry sauce creates a delightful alternative to Indian and Thai. Come along and discover how simple a Katsu curry is to make, but how scrumptious it is to eat.
- Drinks on arrival
- Demonstrations from the Head Chef
- Hands on Cooking with expert tuition
- Enjoy eating the food you have made together with your fellow chefs at the end of the session
- Licensed Bar Service
- Food to take home with you (so bring your own containers!)
- Recipe pack to take home with you
N.B. Please arrive to all our courses 10/15 minutes early to enjoy a welcome drink with your fellow chefs.