Date: Sunday 9th February 2020 Time: 10am – 12pm
Prepare to get messy on our children’s baking course! We will be making our vey own white bread from traditional stone ground flour and fresh yeast, the lightest, tastiest pancakes that you’ll ever have and a delicious sausage roll. Whether a keen home cook or new to it, this course will be sure to suit.
- A welcome soft drink on arrival
- Tea and Coffee for accompanying adults.
- Make your own plaited white bread loaf, buttermilk pancakes and sausage rolls.
- Eat pancakes with your fellow chefs, and take home your bread and sausage roll to impress the family
- A recipe book to take home with you.
N.B. This course is suitable for ages 8 and up. 1 adult is needed to accompany every 4 children. Accompanying adults are free of charge. This course can be made suitable for vegetarians. Please arrive 10/15 minutes early to enjoy your welcome drink. Please bring your own containers to take home any leftovers.