Children’s Pasta Workshop
Date: Sunday 27th February 2022 Time: 10:00am – 12:00pm
In this course, you will discover traditional Italian pasta making techniques to help you create delicious fresh pasta yourselves! With years of experience under their belts, our chefs will show you how to make, shape and cook pasta to perfection, alongside making a sensational sauce you can replicate for all the family at home!
- Soft drinks on arrival for our budding chefs (age 8 and upwards)
- Complimentary Teas and coffees for accompanying adults
- Demonstrations from our Head Chef
- Children will enjoy hands on cooking with expert tuition
- They will then enjoy eating the food they have made at the end of the session
- Refreshments for all, children will be served accompaniments with their meal
- Recipe pack to take home with you so you’re able to show off your new skills by cooking for the whole family once you return home!
Children must be 8 years old and above and must be able to reach the worktop surfaces which are 900 mm high. No more than 1 adult per child, max. of 4 children with one adult.
N.B.This course can be made suitable for vegetarians.