Christmas Macaron Masterclass
Date: Wednesday 11th November 2020 Time: 10am – 1:00pm
Crisp on the outside, delightfully soft on the inside, the infamous French Macaron makes a wonderful sweet treat – particularly during the festive period. Indulge yourself in these beautiful, sophisticated and colourful treats. Our chefs have years of experience in the art of Macarons, and will make even the most novice of chefs will leave with the skills to make perfect macarons every time. Join us at The Cooking School where you can create perfectly formed festive macarons, using sprays and colour, with festive decoration You’ll take them home in a lovely presentation box.
What to expect:
- Small classes, socially distant and safe workspaces and PPE – in line with Government Covid 19 guidelines and legislation
- Coffee and Tea with mince pies on arrival
- Make four deliciously different flavoured macarons
- Make four fabulous corresponding fillings
- A presentation box for the macarons to take home
- Expert tuition and recipe folders to take home
N.B. Please arrive to all our courses 10/15 minutes early to enjoy a welcome drink with your fellow chefs.