Cuba Over Coals!
Date: Wednesday 29th July 2020 Time: 6pm – 8pm
Come along to The Cooking School to discover the art of coal control and rustle up delicious barbequed Cuban food – from Spatchcocked Mojito Poussin to Mojo-Marinated Fish Parcels. We’ll create some mouthwatering salsas and salads, and enjoy an iced Cuba Libre or two to boot!
- Drinks on arrival
- Demonstrations from the Head Chef
- Hands on Cooking with expert tuition
- Enjoy eating the food you have made together with your fellow chefs at the end of the session
- Wine and accompaniments with your meal
- Food to take home with you (so bring your own containers!)
- Recipe pack to take home with you
N.B. Please arrive to all our courses 10/15 minutes early to enjoy a welcome drink with your fellow chefs.