Curries From Around the World
Date: Friday 4th September Time: 10am – 5pm Sold Out
This is the perfect course for anyone who adores spices and flavour in their food. We have carefully selected a range of dishes and arranged them into a truly indulgent course. Where, if you were to shut your eyes, you’d be forgiven for thinking you were taking a walk through a street in Bombay, a market in Bangkok or a beach in Barbados. The aromas will have your nose tingling with sensation whilst the gentle spices will leave your taste buds buzzing. We will teach you a wide range of authentic foods, whilst also giving you an insight into the modern twists. This course includes:
- A complimentary welcome drink to enjoy with your fellow chefs.
- An expert demonstration of curries, sides, rice and breads, from India, Africa, Thailand, South America and the Caribbean.
- Learn about the balance of spices associated with various country cuisines
- Cook your own curries and sides from around the globe
- Dine on your authentic creations with fellow chefs. (Wine included)
- A book of recipes from the day to take home with you.
N.B. This course can be made suitable for vegetarians. Please arrive 10/15 minutes early to enjoy a welcome drink with your fellow chefs. Please bring your own containers to take home any leftovers.