Date: Friday 24th July 2020 Time: 6pm – 8pm
Date: Thursday 20th August 2020 Time: 6pm – 8pm
Date: Wednesday 23rd September 2020 Time: 11am – 1pm
Falafels very likely originated in Ancient Egypt. Fast-forward in time, they are now a staple in many of the Middle Eastern countries and loved all around the world. Join us for the evening to make fantastic falafels, flatbreads, a vibrant shredded vegetable salad and a wonderful tahini dressing. This course is suitable for vegans, but will delight vegetarians and meat-eaters alike.
- Drinks on arrival
- Demonstrations from the Head Chef
- Hands on Cooking with expert tuition
- Enjoy eating the food you have made together with your fellow chefs at the end of the session
- Wine and accompaniments with your meal
- Food to take home with you (so bring your own containers!)
- Recipe pack to take home with you
N.B. Please arrive to all our courses 10/15 minutes early to enjoy a welcome drink with your fellow chefs.