For the Love of Brunch
Dates: (4th May 2019 – Fully booked), 15th June 2019 Time: 10:30-12:30pm
In the words of Yotam Ottlenghi, “brunch … is an extended breakfast that should be enjoyed whenever you have time properly to engage in cooking and eating.” Join us for some proper time to enjoy brunch as it’s meant to be enjoyed. Sweep away the worries of the week for this laid-back, relaxing late morning session putting together a delicious brunch complete with coffee, tea and Bloody Marys.
Included in the cooking lesson:
- Tea / coffee on arrival
- Learn to make authentic Eggs Benedict or Eggs Florentine from scratch
- Learn to make homemade Granola with Apple Compote
- Learn to make Traditional Sweet and Sticky Cinnamon Bread
- Learn to make a Bloody Mary
- Watch a demonstration of how to make an authentic Middle-Eastern Shakshuka
- Enjoy a superb, homemade brunch made by you and your fellow chefs complete with coffee, tea, Bloody Marys and the papers
- Expert tuition, all ingredients and use of professional kitchen
This cooking lesson can be easily be adapted to suit vegans and/or vegetarians.