Date: Thursday 22nd October 2020 Time: 10:30am – 2:00pm Sold Out
Often seen as complicated and convoluted, Indian food can be simple, quick, healthy and delicious. Join us at The Cooking School for a half-day class to discover those all-important Indian ingredients and techniques, and how to use them to create one delightful dishes that are sure to become a regular feature in your culinary repertoire.
What to expect:
- Small classes, socially distant and safe workspaces and PPE – in line with Government Covid 19 guidelines and legislation
- Drink on arrival
- Learn about Indian spices and combinations
- Make our own Ghee
- Make a classic and comforting parka dal
- Make a rich and delicious aubergine and tomato curry
- make a glorious carrot pickle
- Chef’s demo of aloo goi salad in a poppadom bowl
- Lunch with wine
N.B. Please arrive to all our courses 10/15 minutes early to enjoy a welcome drink with your fellow chefs.