Indian Street Food
Date: 17th January 2020 Time: 6 – 8pm
Date: 28th January 2o2o Time: 11am – 1pm
Date: 27th February 2020 Time: 6pm – 8pm
Welcome to Indian Street Food, where we will be taking you on a culinary journey stretching from the bustling coasts of Panaji, to rural North Ladakh and all the way to the sprawling metropolis of Mumbai. We will teach you varying traditional and modern techniques and skills where you’ll learn to make a few of India’s favourite hidden gems. Prepare to immerse yourself in this truly delectable course, that will leave your taste buds tingling and get you looking at street food in a whole new light.
The course includes:
- A welcome drink on arrival.
- A demonstration of 4 different Indian street foods.
- Cook three of your own street food dishes.
- Learn about balancing spices associated with Indian cookery.
- A demonstration of how to cook the perfect fragrant rice.
- A book of recipes to take home with you.
N.B. Please arrive to all our courses 10/15 minutes early to enjoy your welcome drink with fellow chefs. Please bring containers to home any leftovers.