Market of Marrakesh
Date: Tuesday 31st March 2020 Time: 6pm – 8pm
There aren’t many markets that are more renowned for vibrant street food than Marrakesh. If you want big bold flavours and deep, rich, earthy spice combinations then this is definitely the course for you. We teach you how to balance the sweetness of Moroccan cooking in with their big pungent spices to create truly remarkable treats.
- A welcome drink on arrival
- Shawarma – Chicken marinated with Ras el Hanout and yoghurt, then fried with cumin seeds and served in a pitta or wrap with a coriander and yoghurt dip
- Sardines – Butterflied and fried, then served with a fiery salsa
- Sfenj – A super sweet Moroccan doughnut that’s perfect for snacking
- Harira – A gently spiced tomato soup with chickpeas, lentils and fresh herbs
- The opportunity to dine on your creations with your fellow chefs and a glass of wine
- A recipe pack to take home with you
N.B Please arrive to all our courses 10/15 minutes early to enjoy a welcome drink with your fellow chefs. We recommend bringing your own containers to take home any leftovers.