Meat-free Moroccan Feast
Date: Wednesday 23rd September 2020 Time: 11am – 1pm – SOLD OUT
Indulge your senses with the colourful spices that define Moroccan cuisine. We’ll guide you through the steps of how to make these exotic, souk-worthy dishes. Learn to make the most out of the complex flavours and indulge your senses.
Included in the cooking lesson:
- Mint tea on arrival
- Learn to make a traditional vegetable-based Moroccan Tagine
- Learn to make authentic Moroccan Cous Cous
- Watch a demonstration on how to make White Bean Loubia, a fantastic aromatic side dish
- Learn to prepare and cook Bastilla (or Pastilla as it is sometimes known) with sweet and savoury flavours – a North African favourite
- Watch demonstrations on how to perfect Hummus and the vibrant Harissa Sauce
- Enjoy a delicious home-cooked meal with your fellow chefs complete with a glass of wine or Traditional Mint Tea
- Expert tuition, all ingredients and use of professional kitchen
This cooking lesson is suitable for vegans and/or vegetarians.