Meat-free Moroccan Feast
Meat Free Moroccan Feast (Fully Booked)
Indulge your senses with the colourful spices that define Moroccan cuisine. We’ll guide you through the steps of how to make these exotic, souk-worthy dishes. Learn to make the most out of the complex flavours and indulge your senses.
Included in the cooking lesson:
- Mint tea on arrival
- Make a traditional vegetable-based Moroccan Tagine
- Learn to make authentic Moroccan Cous Cous
- Prepare and cook Bastilla (or Pastilla as it is sometimes known) with sweet and savoury flavours – a North African favourite
- Watch demonstrations on how to perfect Hummus and the vibrant Harissa Sauce
- Enjoy a delicious home-cooked meal with your fellow chefs complete with a glass of wine or Traditional Mint Tea
- Expert tuition, all ingredients and use of professional kitchen
This cooking lesson is suitable for vegans and/or vegetarians.