Meat-free Moroccan Feast
Meat Free Moroccan Feast
Date: Tuesday 8th June 2021 Time: 6pm – 8pm
Indulge your senses with the colourful spices that define Moroccan cuisine. We’ll guide you through the steps of how to make these exotic, souk-worthy dishes. Learn to make the most out of the complex flavours and indulge your senses.
Included in the cooking lesson:
- Mint tea on arrival
- Make a traditional vegetable-based Moroccan Tagine
- Learn to make authentic Moroccan Cous Cous
- Prepare and cook Bastilla (or Pastilla as it is sometimes known) with sweet and savoury flavours – a North African favourite
- Watch demonstrations on how to perfect Hummus and the vibrant Harissa Sauce
- Enjoy a delicious home-cooked meal with your fellow chefs complete with a glass of wine or Traditional Mint Tea
- Expert tuition, all ingredients and use of professional kitchen
This cooking lesson is suitable for vegans and/or vegetarians.