Pickling and Preserving
Learn how to use different techniques to make seasonal pickles and chutneys, while preparing yourself some seasonal goodies to take away at the end of the class.
Discover how you can use nature’s bounty to enhance both your cooking and your larder. Preserving is about capturing the seasons best produce and ensuring nothing is going to waste.
- Tea and coffee on arrival
- Learn a variety of preserving techniques and prepare your own seasonal chutney
- Prepare a quick and simple marmalade to take home
- Preserving a smoked ham hock terrine to take home
- Learn how to flavour vinegars with everything from rosemary to raspberry!
NB: This course can be made suitable for vegetarians and vegans