Piri Piri and Portugese Tarts
Date: Wednesday 5th August 2020 Time: 12.00pm – 3.30pm
Date: Saturday 5th September 2020 Time: 10.00am – 1.30pm
Enjoy a fun half day creating everyone’s most favourite and flavoursome Portuguese inspired dishes – from Piri Piri Chicken to Peixinhos da Horta (crispy crumbed vegetables) and the infamous and irresistible Portuguese Custard Tarts.
- Drinks on arrival
- Demonstrations from the Head Chef
- Hands on Cooking with expert tuition
- Enjoy eating the food you have made together with your fellow chefs at the end of the session
- Wine and accompaniments with your meal
- Food to take home with you (so bring your own containers!)
- Recipe pack to take home with you
N.B. Please arrive to all our courses 10/15 minutes early to enjoy a welcome drink with your fellow chefs.
N.B. This course can be made suitable for vegetarians.