Dates: 26th September 2019, 16th October 2019 Time: 6-8pm
Learn the art of traditional and authentic Spanish cooking as we take you through how to prepare, cook and season Paella, Patatas Bravas, and Padron Peppers. With practical, hands on demonstrations and a guided cooking session you will be cooking up a Spanish feast in no time. Ole!
Included in the cooking lesson:
- Drink on arrival
- Learn how to prepare, construct, flavour and cook the following traditional and authentic Spanish dishes
- Patatas Bravas
- Padron Peppers
- Gain valuable knife skills
- Learn the basics of preparing shellfish
- Enjoy supper with fellow chefs with a glass Spanish Rioja
- Expert tuition, all ingredients and use of professional kitchen
This cooking lesson can be easily be adapted to suit vegans and/or vegetarians.