Date: Thursday July 30th 2020 Time: 6pm – 8pm
From traditional tapas to Middle eastern mezze, we rustle up a delicious medley of small plates from around the Mediterranean. Discover the delights of traditional Spanish tapas, the Italian small bites known as cicchetti, and mouth-watering dishes from the Middle East and beyond, that will provide the perfect snack, starter or party plate.
- Drinks on arrival
- Demonstrations from the Head Chef
- Hands on Cooking with expert tuition
- Enjoy eating the food you have made together with your fellow chefs at the end of the session
- Wine and accompaniments with your meal
- Food to take home with you (so bring your own containers!)
- Recipe pack to take home with you
N.B. Please arrive to all our courses 10/15 minutes early to enjoy a welcome drink with your fellow chefs.
N.B. This course can be made suitable for vegetarians.