Taste of South East Asia
Date: Wednesday 28th July 2021 Time: 6pm – 8pm
Date: Saturday 13th November 2021 Time: 6pm-8pm
Dates: Tuesday 14th December 2021 Time: 4pm-6pm
During our South East Asian course we will dive into the complex flavours from Indonesia, Vietnam and Cambodia. Giving you the confidence to seamlessly balance the delicate flavours and turn them into astonishingly beautiful dishes. This is a great course for both beginners and more experienced home cooks who are looking to expand their repertoire. This class can be adapted to suit vegetarians and vegans.
- Enjoy a welcome drink with your fellow chefs
- Make a Prawn Pho – The glorious fragrant flavours in this South East Asian dish are irresistible
- Make Indonesian Caramel Pork, deliciously sticky and seriously addictive
- Demo: How to make perfect sticky rice
- Dine on your creations with your fellow chefs and a glass of wine
- A recipe pack to take home with you
N.B. Please arrive to all our courses 10/15 minutes early to enjoy a welcome drink with your fellow chefs. We recommend bringing your own containers to take home any leftovers.