Taste of South East Asia
Date: Friday 20th March 2020 Time: 6pm – 8pm
During our South East Asian course we will dive into the complex flavours from Indonesia, Vietnam and Cambodia. Giving you the confidence to seamlessly balance the delicate flavours and turn them into astonishingly beautiful dishes. This is a great course for both beginners and more experienced home cooks who are looking to expand their repertoire.
- Enjoy a welcome drink with your fellow chefs
- Pho Broth with crispy noodles & spiced crab cakes
- Karedok salad – A crisp and crunchy raw salad, served with a peanut sauce
- Crispy pork pancakes served with a sweet chilli
- Dine on your creations with your fellow chefs and a glass of wine
- A recipe pack to take home with you
N.B. Please arrive to all our courses 10/15 minutes early to enjoy a welcome drink with your fellow chefs. We recommend bringing your own containers to take home any leftovers.