Date: Tuesday 10th March 2020 Time: 6pm – 8pm
With the warmer weather approaching, who doesn’t love to enjoy some great tapas and pair it with an amazing rioja? We sure do and that’s exactly what we’ve put into our fabulous tapas course. You’ll be shown how to prepare an octopus before creating your own traditional tapas dishes, before sitting down to enjoy it with some fresh bread and fantastic wine.
- A welcome drink on arrival
- Octopus with chorizo & spiced tomato ragu
- Aged ham & mature cheese croquettes
- Roasted red peppers in a sweet cardamom pickle
- Rich Spanish tortilla
- Sit down with your fellow chefs and enjoy your tapas with a glass of wine
- A recipe pack to take home with you
N.B. Please arrive to all our classes 10/15 minutes early to enjoy a welcome drink with your fellow chefs. We recommend bringing your own containers to take home any leftovers.