The Italian Job
Dates: 16th August 2019, 18th September 2019, 12th October 2019 Time: 10-2pm
Join us for a culinary journey through the best of Italian cuisine. Learn some classic Italian sauces and traditional Italian techniques in this practical, hands on session. To start, we’ll guide you through the basics of an authentic Italian meal from starter to dessert before sitting down to dine together on a three-session meal with your fellow chefs. Bellissima!
Included in the session:
- Drink on arrival
- Learn to make classic Focaccia from scratch
- Learn to make authentic Gnocchi
- Learn to make a classic Puttanesca tomato sauce
- Learn to make, flavour and roll Arancini
- Learn to make and prepare a traditional Panzanella salad
- Watch a demonstration and help to cook Pork Shoulder
- Learn to prepare and make vanilla Pannacotta with a fruit salsa
- Expert tuition, all ingredients and use of professional kitchen
This cooking lesson can be easily be adapted to suit vegans and/or vegetarians.