Children’s Cooking Party
Book the ultimate cooking party for your budding chef at The Cooking School.
Children will make their own food from scratch, then sit down to eat what they have made following the lesson.
The party package includes:
- A cooking lesson for up to 12 children (additional children can be added at a rate of £25 per head up to 4 extra)
- A child friendly cooking lesson focused on one of the following: Homemade pizzas, sweet treat baking or a mild curry
- Children’s snacks and a drink on arrival
- Accompaniments to the main course e.g. skin-on fries, salad
- Coffee, tea and biscuits for attending adults
- A party bag for each child packed full of cooking inspiration
- A Birthday cake can be added for an additional £25 or feel free to bring your own
We will provide all equipment, ingredients, aprons and recipes and even a party bag to take home! If you’re interested in hosting your children’s party with us, complete our enquiry form and we can discuss available dates.
Children’s parties are available for up to 16 children from 8-14 years old. We are able to accommodate more children by prior arrangement, additional charges apply. Please note children must be able to reach the worktop surfaces which are 900 mm high.
Please discuss any specific requests, dietary requirements or allergies at the time of booking. You are welcome to bring along a cake and candles to celebrate the occasion.
Note that we require 1 responsible adult for every 4 children attending.