Children’s Christmas Baking
Date: Saturday 4th December Time: 2pm – 4pm
Prepare to get messy on our children’s Xmas baking course! We will be making our very own Stollen bread, Gingerbread, and Shortbread. Whether a keen home cook or new to it, this course will be sure to suit.
- A welcome soft drink and biscuit on arrival.
- Tea, Coffee and Mince Pies for accompanying adults.
- A hands on baking experience for budding young chefs
- Expert tuition from our fantastic chefs
- Baked goods you have made to take home with you in a presentation box
- A recipe pack to take home with you.
N.B. This course is suitable for ages 8 and up. 1 adult is needed to accompany every 4 children. Accompanying adults are free of charge. This course can be made suitable for vegetarians. Please arrive 10/15 minutes early to enjoy your welcome drink. Please bring your own containers to take home any leftovers.