An Introduction to Japanese Cooking
Thursday 25th January 2024 – 10am-1.30pm
With the indulgent season out of the way, it’s time for lighter and healthier (but still tasty food!) forget the stews and heavy dishes – think light, fragrant and full of flavour!
Under the guidance of Chef Les, we’ll be learning to make the perfect Ramen and everyone’s favourite – Sushi! – perfect as a lunch, snack and even as a lunchbox filler.
What to expect:
- Traditional Japanese dishes galore..
- Katsu Chicken Ramen with flavourful broth and hearty noodles
- Preparation of sushi rice and flavourful fillings!
- The art of sushi rolling! Get to know your Nigiri from Sashimi and let’s Make some Maki
This class also includes:
- Welcome tea and coffee on arrival
- All aprons, kitchen equipment, and ingredients
- Complimentary drink with your meal
- A recipe pack to take home with you
(you’ll need to bring along tubs with you for any leftovers! we do have a few disposables available but these do incur a small charge)
N.B Please arrive 10/15 minutes early to enjoy a welcome drink with your fellow chefs. A licensed bar will be available throughout the class.
** please be aware that the above is a guideline menu and dishes can change based on seasonal produce.