Date: Saturday 28th November 2020 Time: 18:00 – 20:00
From rump steak to rib eye and beyond, this session will teach you about how to select and cook the finest steak. We will also teach you about how to create delectable marinates to complement your perfectly cooked steak and offer advice on simple accompaniments for the main dish. This session is guaranteed to turn you into a master of any grill.
What to expect:
- Small classes, socially distant and safe workspaces and PPE – in line with Government Covid 19 guidelines and legislation
- Drink on arrival
- Learn about and sample different cuts of steak
- Learn the best methods of cooking and get tips on seasoning
- Learn how to cook steak by touch and timing
- Understand the importance and reasoning behind resting meat
- Learn to make simple butters, classic sauces and accompaniments
- Eat the steak you have cooked during the session with salad, wedges and wine in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Expert tuition, all ingredients and use of professional kitchen
N.B. Please arrive to all our courses 10/15 minutes early to enjoy a welcome drink with your fellow chefs.