Date: Friday 16th October 2020 Time: 5:30pm – 8:00pm
Forget the Friday night take-away this curry workshop will spice up your life in a fun and informative evening at The Cooking School, as we discover the secret to making a selection of delicious curries and some amazing soft, pillowy garlic and coriander Naan bread.
What to expect:
- Small classes, socially distant and safe workspaces and PPE – in line with Government Covid 19 guidelines and legislation
- Drink on arrival
- Create the most popular butter chicken from India
- Cook a Thai favourite: Vegetable Massaman
- Combine fragrant flavours to make Goan prawn curry
- Followed by delicious garlic and coriander naan bread
- Dinner with wine
N.B. Please arrive to all our courses 10/15 minutes early to enjoy a welcome drink with your fellow chefs.