Thai Curry Club
Saturday 24th February 2024 – 5pm-7.30pm
Wednesday 24th April 2024 – 5pm-7.30pm
Curries are a staple in many cuisines around the world so we have created an ever changing course that will showcase some of the best. During this class we will travel across Asia and discover how different ingredients and spices can be used to create strong, flavoursome pastes which you can recreate at home.
- A rich and creamy Thai Chicken Massaman Curry – relatively mild in flavour but a firm favourite on Thai menus!
- Thai Vegetable Green curry – The classic, the dish we all know and love – but you’ll get the chefs secrets to elevate yours from the rest.
- Sticky Rice – do we need to say more? The perfect accompaniment to any Thai dish!
You’ll be learning to cook your curries, the pastes and even our chef’s sticky rice to accompany your meal, which can be enjoyed at the end of the class with your fellow chefs.
This class also includes:
- Welcome tea and coffee on arrival
- All aprons, kitchen equipment, and ingredients
- Complimentary drink with your meal
- A recipe pack to take home with you
(you’ll need to bring along tubs with you for any leftovers! we do have a few disposables available but these do incur a small charge)
N.B Please arrive 10/15 minutes early to enjoy a welcome drink with your fellow chefs. A licensed bar will be available throughout the class.
Allergen note: Peanuts will be used in this class and so it is not suitable for individuals with allergies.