Essential Italian Cookery
26th January 2024 – 10.00am – 13.30pm
Take a trip to Italy and enjoy our indulgent class filled with classic and rustic dishes – which are sure to inspire creativity in even the most reluctant of cooks.
There’ll be irresistible flavours from the gentle confit of garlic, and the pillowy texture of your perfect gnocchi..
Join us on this Half Day course for a culinary journey through the best of Italian cuisine. Learn some traditional techniques in this practical, hands on session. To start, we’ll guide you through the basics of some authentic Italian dishes before sitting down to dine together with your fellow chefs. Bellissima!
- Tea/Coffee on Arrival
- Expert tuition from our highly acclaimed chefs
- Hands on cooking, you will make
- Rosemary and Confit Garlic Focaccia
- Fresh Gnocchi and a classic sauce
- There’ll be a demonstration of a classic Italian dessert – which you will of course get to enjoy!
- Enjoy lunch with your fellow chefs, including wine
- Take home a recipe pack
**N.B. This course can be made suitable for vegetarians – unfortunately not suitable for those who require Gluten Free or follow a Vegan diet.