Thai Food Experience
Date: Friday 6th November Time: 6pm – 8pm CANCELLED
Date: Saturday 19th December Time: 12-2.00pm
Thai cuisine is loved the world over for its colourful dishes, clean flavours and fresh and healthy ingredients. During this session we will teach you to make some authentic and traditional Thai favourites.
Included in the cooking lesson:
- Learn to make Thai Fish Cakes from scratch
- Learn to prepare and put together a salad inspired by the popular Thai salad Som Tum
- Learn to prepare and cook a traditional Thai Curry using authentic ingredients and traditional techniques
- Experiment with the key spices used in Thai cooking
- Expert tuition, all ingredients and use of professional kitchen
Please note: This cooking lesson can be easily be adapted to suit vegans and/or vegetarians.