Thai Food Experience
Dates: 3rd October 2019 Time: 6pm – 8pm
Dates: 27th November 2019 Time: 6pm – 8 pm
Thai cuisine is loved the world over for its colourful dishes, clean flavours and fresh and healthy ingredients. During this session we will teach you to make some authentic and traditional Thai favourites.
Included in the cooking lesson:
- Learn to make Thai Fish Cakes from scratch
- Learn to prepare and put together a salad inspired by the popular Thai salad Som Tum
- Learn to prepare and cook a traditional Thai main dish using authentic ingredients and traditional techniques
- Experiment with the key spices used in Thai cooking
- Expert tuition, all ingredients and use of professional kitchen
This cooking lesson can be easily be adapted to suit vegans and/or vegetarians.