Wednesday 24th January 2024 – 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Wednesday 13th March 2024 – 6.30pm – 8.30pm
From rump steak to rib eye and beyond, this session will teach you about how to select and cook the finest steak. We will also teach you about how to create delectable sauces, including béarnaise and peppercorn, to complement your perfectly cooked steak and offer advice on simple accompaniments for the main dish, including hand cut chips. This session is guaranteed to turn you into a master of any grill.
What to expect:
- Drink on arrival
- Learn about and sample different cuts of steak
- Learn the best methods of cooking and get tips on seasoning
- Learn how to cook steak by touch and timing
- Understand the importance and reasoning behind resting meat
- Learn to make simple butters, classic sauces and accompaniments
- Eat the steak you have cooked during the session with salad, triple cooked chips and wine in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Expert tuition, all ingredients and use of professional kitchen
N.B. Please arrive to all our courses 10/15 minutes early to enjoy a welcome drink with your fellow chefs.